- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to change an item's barcode in the Voyager Circulation module.
- Search for and retrieve the item record in Voyager Circulation.
- With the item record open, select "Item" from the menu bar.
- From the drop-down menu, choose "Barcodes."
- The "Item Barcodes" window will open.
- Select the "Add" button; the "Add New Item Barcode" window will open.
- Enter the new barcode in the "New Barcode" box.
- Choose "OK"; if scanning the barcode, "OK" may be automatically entered for you.
- The new barcode will become the "Active Barcode". The former barcode will become the "Inactive Barcode." Following your library's policy, you can delete the inactive barcode from the barcode list.
- Select "Close" to close the "Item Barcodes" window and return to the item record. The change has been made.
- Article last edited: 27-Jul-2020