- Product: Voyager
- System Administration > Circulation > Policy Definitions > [policy] > Patrons > Rules ... have checked "Email Item Available Notices" for patron group
- When run a test using patron in patron group, notice is printed and no email is sent
Missing other configuration settings for email notices
Ensure all of following are configured/true:
- Patrons receiving notices have active, valid email address in Voyager patron records
- System Administration is configured to allow email notices in the relevant policies for any patron groups that should receive them:
- System Administration > Circulation > Policy Definitions > [policy] > Patrons > [patron group] Rules ... : check box for any notice listed that should be sent via email when an email address is available for a patron in that group.
- Repeat for any patron group that should receive email notices in this policy, and for any other policies patrons should receive email notices for.
- System Administration > Circulation > Miscellaneous : check Email Fine/Fee Notice box to send this type of notice via email
- Complete [E-mail] stanza in voyager.ini in client directory (typically C:\Voyager) on any PC where notices will be processed. This allows Reporter to connect to the specified email server. (see p. 1-3 in Reporter User's Guide)
- [Optional] Edit NoticeEmail.cfg as desired (in the client directory > Reporter folder on the PC)
- Article last edited: 12-Dec-2018