- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Final overdue notice is sometimes sent a day late.
Issue 16384-14594 / VYG-1448 is resolved for Voyager 8.2.1 and higher.
- In SysAdmin>Circulation>Policy Definitions>matrix, set the first overdue interval, other overdue interval and other overdue notice count.
- In Circulation, charge multiple items with item type from matrix in step 1 to patron with patron group from matrix in step 1.
- Run circjob 2 daily to ensure that the overdue notices are created as scheduled.
- The last overdue notice will be created on the correct day for only some of the items charged. In step 2.
- The final overdue notice for the rest of the items from step two will be created the following day.
Wait for the rest of the notices to be created by circjob 2 the next day.
- Article last edited: 23-Mar-2015