Description and list of enhancements for new version?
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Where can I obtain a full description and all the enhancements in a Voyager version?
Information about all current releases is in Implementation Guides and Release Notes.
- Supported Software and PC Requirements : outlines software and hardware requirements for versions of Voyager
- Voyager Releases : past, current and upcoming releases and supported server operating systems
- Release Notes : this document describes new features in major and minor releases, as well as defect fixes in service packs.
- Resolved Issues list : this document lists defects fixed/resolved in version - often separate from Release Notes when version includes enhancements (major and minor releases)
- Road To : outlines considerations and planning steps for upgrade
If you are upgrading to a version with index changes (pre-8.2.0, or pre-9.2.0 to a version at or above either), also note the Voyager Index Changes document, which outlines search index changes in Voyager 8.2.0 and higher, and Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
Other documents in these directories will provide more granular and specific information about the release and about upgrading when you are ready to start planning and moving forward with your Voyager upgrade.
- Article last edited: 26-Apr-2016