- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Diacritics do not display in Global Headings Change Queue’s “Process? Heading (new), as they do in the Field (new) section.
Issue 16384-5281 / VYG-4764 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. In Cataloging, open Authority Record
2. Change heading so it includes diacritics
3. Check the GHC Queue and see that the heading is present
4. On server, run Catjob 11
5. Run Catjob 12
6. In Cataloging, open GHC Queue and not diacritics not showing in Heading (New) section at top, but do show in Field (new) section below when click Preview.
7. Run catjob 13 on server. Heading is changed CORRECTLY in the system.
Display issue. Functionally, will make heading changes correctly.
- Article last edited: 10/6/2015