- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0.0 and higher
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Can browse discharges be tracked, and do those discharge transactions include a timestamp? Where can I find that information?
In Voyager 9.0.0 and higher, enable browse discharge transaction retention:
- System Administration > System > Events
- Check "Retain" box for BROWSE event.
From the point where this option is enabled, browse discharge transactions will be written to the EVENT table in the database, and will include a date/time stamp for the transaction.
- Article last edited: 13-Apr-2016