- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0-9
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Bibs that appear in the errored log are counted under the "Added" column in the Bulk Import summary.
Issue VYG-6704 is currently in development.
1. Import a file of bibs with a Replace profile using records that currently don't exist in the database.
2. Select the "delete bibs" -x parameter in the Bulkimport run.
3. Run import.
4. Examine the log file; even though the records shouldn't have matched anything in the DB, and if they did should be deleted, they are marked as "Added".
Functionality is not impaired, but logging should be watched closely.
Category: Batch jobs