- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Export a file of MARC records using Global Data Change (GDC)
- Global Data Change > Job Management > View Running/Completed.
- Find Data Change job that processed record set for export.
- Click "Get Result Files" button.
- Select the file from the Job Result Files list.
- Click Export
- Select file location & file name for record file.
- Click Save.
- Default location for MARC record file can be set in GDC > Options > Session Preferences >Folders and Files > Folder - Binary MARC Records.
- See "GDC Execution/Job Management" in the Global Data Change document for more information
- Article last edited: 29-May-2014