- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Desired Outcome Goal:
Export a file of MARC records using Global Data Change (GDC)
1. Global Data Change > Job Management > View Running/Completed.
2. Find Data Change job that processed record set for export.
3. Click "Get Result Files" button.
4. Select the file from the Job Result Files list.
5. Click Export
6. Select file location & file name for record file.
7. Click Save.
* Default location for MARC record file can be set in GDC > Options > Session Preferences >Folders and Files > Folder - Binary MARC Records.
* See "GDC Execution/Job Management" in the Global Data Change document for more informa
Category: Global Data Change (GDC)
- Article last edited: 5/29/2014