- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
How to create a record set using GDC Match Job?
- Global Data Change (GDC) > Job Management > Submit Match Job
- Enter job name.
- Select record type for matching (bibliographic or authority)
- Browse for or type in path for source file to use for matching.
- Choose record set to save matching records to - either an existing record set or name for a new record set.
- Click Run Now. Match Job Ptogress status window displays until job is complete or cancelled.
- If a generated 035 from the record file matches more than 1 record in the database, all matching records are added to the record set.
- See "GDC Execution/Job Management" in the Global Data Change document for more information.
- Article last edited: 29-May-2014