- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
- OPAC Author search > retrieves names that only have suppressed bibs
- Click on one of those names, the OPAC freezes up and won't search any further without closing out and restarting the browser
- Bibs suppressed using Global Data Change
VYG-7501 is currently in Development
- Find a heading with unsuppressed bibs.
- Add all unsuppressed bib_id numbers for the heading to a record set in GDC
- Run a Data Change job with a rule that will suppress all bibs on the heading.
- Search for heading in OPAC. It is returned and shows the original number of unsuppressed bibs.
- Click the heading to view the bibs. Returned to search page with message, "Could not retrieve search results."
- All other searches fail until the user starts a new OPAC session.
NOTE: Also replicable for suppress via Pick and Scan
Manually suppress bib records / resave bib records that have been suppressed via GDC or Pick and Scan
- Article last edited: 31-Oct-2018