- Product: Voyager
How do I generate a list that includes bibliographic records with a particular MARC field in them?
There are a few options for doing this:
- In Prepackaged Reports (Reports.mdb), perform a BLOB query (more on BLOB queries)
- On the database server, perform a query in SQL using a read-only login on BIB_BLOB table.
- Use Global Data Change and Scan Rules to scan the database for a specific field and put those record IDs into a record set (this can also be used to find a specific field that contains a specific string in a subfield; see the GDC User's Guide).
- See also: GDC: Use Voyager Global Data Change to identify records that are missing a specific field
- Article last edited: 09-Jul-2019