- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
How does the Field Override work in the Selected Indexes portion of the Duplicate Detection Profiles?
The override contains the field/subfield in the incoming record to match to the Selected Index in the existing record.
- Selected Index matches on is the 035a
- Field/Subfield override is added for 019a
- 019a in the incoming record is matched against the 035a of existing records to check for duplicates.
- If the incoming record does not contain 019a, no duplicate handling on that index will be performed.
- Article last edited: 06-Mar-2015