- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
How does the Use Vendor Account check box in the EDI connection dialog box work?
1. the vendor account is selected on the PO; and
2. the "Use Vendor Account Number" check box in the EDI profile is checked;
then the vendor account number will be put into the NAD+BY segment in the EDI PO file.
This box also disables the Library "Inside Address" field.
If both vendor account number and SAN need to be referenced in the EDI PO file:
1. Uncheck "Use Vendor Account Number" check box
2. Add library SAN to Library "Inside Address" field.
The SAN will then be put in NAD+BY and vendor account that was selected on the PO will be put into an RFF+API segment.
- Article last edited: 3/6/2015