- Product: Voyager
- How to delete e-items associated with deleted reserve list?
- On failed attempt receive error message: Unable to delete bibliographic record. E-Items must be deleted first.
- In Circulation > Reserve choose Create New List ...
- Fill in fields to create temporary reserve list.
- Reserve > E-Items > Add E-Item By ID Number and input one EITEM_ID.
- Repeat step 2 for all e-items to delete.
- Right-click on an e-item > Delete E-Item.
- Repeat step 5 for all e-items in the list.
- Reserve > Delete List ... to delete the temporary list after all e-items deleted.
Database information helpful for finding EITEM_ID associated with deleted reserve list:
* EITEM table contains EITEM_ID and MFHD_ID
* RESERVE_LIST_EITEMS table contains EITEM_ID and RESERVE_LIST_ID
* RESERVE_LIST table contains information about existing reserve lists
- Article last edited: 03-Jul-2018