- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
Desired Outcome Goal:
To delete e-items associated with deleted reserve list.
1. In Circulation > Reserve choose Create New List ...
2. Fill in fields to create temporary reseve list.
3. Reserve > E-Items > Add E-Item By ID Number and input one EITEM_ID.
4. Repeat step 2 for all e-items to delete.
5. Right-click on an e-item > Delete E-Item.
6. Repeat step 5 for all e-items in the list.
7. Reserve > Delete List ... to delete the temporary list after all e-items deleted.
Database information helpful for finding EITEM_ID associated with deleted reserve list:
* EITEM table contains EITEM_ID and MFHD_ID
* RESERVE_LIST_EITEMS table contains EITEM_ID and RESERVE_LIST_ID
* RESERVE_LIST table contains information about existing reserve lists
Category: Circulation - Voyager
- Article last edited: 7/30/2014