How to reprocess Reporter notices
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
Restore an archive (previously processed) file of notices so it can be processed again in Reporter.
If reports/notices are archived on the PC:
- Reporter > File > Archives ...
- Select file from list and click OK
- Click Run Reports/Notices
To restore file on the Voyager server:
- Find the file that was processed. Example:
- If no other .inp file for print location, use the linux "cp" command to copy the file to .inp file extension:
cp crcnotes.MAIN.20150301.0917 crcnotes.MAIN.inp
- Reporter will be able to find & process the file now.
- Article last edited: 05-Mar-2015