- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
"Active X error: error 429 in cataloging:send" returned when image server sends catalog data to catalog client
Issue VYG-4528 fixed for Voyager 8.0.0 and higher.
1. Scan document and save as a pdf file
2. Start Catalog
3. Start Imageserver
4. Select File Documents tab which opens up File Documents dialog box
5. Select "New"
6. In the Title input parameter, I type in Frank test
7. Select OK
8. Select "Disk"
9. I find the file I want to store. In my case I use (Missing file: File:c:/voyager/ImageServer)c:\voyager\ImageServer - July 2001.pdf
10. Select Add and then Back
11. Double click "Disk Import" which now shows the file I found
12. Select "Add Document"
13. In the "Enter document description" input area I type "Frank test" and then select OK
14. Click on the "Send Cataloging" button
- Article last edited: 8/19/2015