- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Advanced Search fails with "Could not retrieve search results" when initial keyword in advanced search is also boolean operator
Issue VYG-7511 is currently in Development.
- Open Advanced Search in WebVoyage
- Search for a known item that begins with a boolean operator - e.g., "Not once did I fold" as GKEY, 'all of these'
- Search returns "Could not retrieve search results"
- Repeat search in Basic Search. Search is successful. Same Advanced Search 'as a phrase' is also successful
Use 'as a phrase' or basic search
- Article last edited: 09-Nov-2018