- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
The spelling of "canceled" appears as "cancelled" in the LINE_ITEM_STATUS table, however 'canceled' is used in the acquisitions module.
This is the result of issue VYG-6120
Issue VYG-6120 is resolved in voyager 9.1.0
- In sqlplus: select * from LINE_ITEM_STATUS;
- In Acquisitions:
- Locate or create a canceled line item:
- Create a new PO
- Create a new line item
- Approve the PO
- In detailed line item>Receive/Mark tab, mark the item using the 'Cancel' reason.
- In order Maintenance > Problems, select the marked title, and click Generate Cancel
- In the PO observe the line item status as 'Canceled'
- Article last edited: 2014-Nov-04