- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
?€¢ When attempting to add or edit an adjustment to purchase order or invoice, ledger does not appear in list
Bill To location on PO or Invoice is not selected on ledger.
1. On PO or Invoice > Header tab, note Bill To location. Close PO or Invoice.
2. In Acquisitions > Ledger and Funds > Search Ledgers > [search by Fiscal Period] > browse list of ledgers
3. Double-click on appropriate ledger
4. At ledger level (green square) > Locations tab > find Bill To location in list of Available Locations on left
5. Move Bill To location into list of Selected Locations on right; Save.
6. Retrieve PO or Invoice again; re-attempt to add Other Charges using ledger.
See also KCS Article #000003945: User cannot retrieve Ledger in Acquisitions
Category: Acquisitions - Voyager
- Article last edited: 5/15/2014