- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1.1-9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: select the relevant: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Logging of the PO number should be consistent when creating POs with Bulkimport, and have traditionally appeared at the bottom of the log summary after Purchase Order Number, but for PO numbers that have been mapped in the Orders tab from the bib record, the PO number appears near the top of the log with the first imported bib, like this:
1(1):Duplicate Bibs above threshold: replace 4, warning 0.
BibID & rank
123728 - 200
123811 - 200
123812 - 200
123813 - 200
Adding Bib record 123814.
Purchase Order Number: 12345671
Resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- Create a profile in Bulkimport that allows for the creation of MFHDs and POs.
- First, test importing a record where the PO number is not mapped and generated by the system. Note that the PO number in the log file matches the position in the attached PO-not-mapped file.
- Use the same profile for import, but fill in the PO mapping in the orders tab.
- Import the same record; note that the position of the PO number in the log.
This does not affect the functionality of BulkImport and is merely a logging error.
- Article last edited: 01-June-2016