MS:Bookings sort incorrectly by end date
- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.5.4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* End dates sort by the first digit and not the number in Day View.
Issue 16384-7409 / VYG-4411 is resolved for Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. Go to Media Scheduling>Schedule>Day View
2. Select a day that has bookings ending in dates with a single digit and dates with 2 digits (10-31).
3. Select End Date
4. Right Click
5. Select Sort>Ascending or Descending.
6. The client puts the dates in order by the first digit, not the whole number. So, if there are bookings that end on the 8, 9, 10, 11 of the month, they will sort ascending 10, 11, 8, 9.
Select Search>Bookings>Date and sort results by End Date. These sort correctly.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014