- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.2
Bug Report Form for 16384-5185 / VYG-4689
Module: Media Scheduling
Release(s) replicated in: 7.0.2, 7.0.3
Server Platform(s) affected: Solaris
For Calendars to open when Media opens if the user has preferences set to do so.
If the opening time of the calendar is 12:00am- 12:09am, the client gives an error Run-Time error 5.
1. Set any Media scheduling calendar to open 12:00am-12:09am.
2. Check Media Scheduling Tools>Options>General>Automatically display Booking Calendars
3. Open new Media Scheduling session.
4. Receive Run Time Error 5 and client closes.
VYG-4689 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014