- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Able to place Media Equipment Booking in WebVoyage without selecting any equipment
Issue 16384-12625 is resolved for Voyager 8.1.0 and higher.
- In WebVoyage, bring up the Media Equipment Booking form
- Don’t select anything in the Select Equipment box
- Supply a valid start/end time/date for your booking
- Select a Pickup At or Deliver To room that has no associated equipment
- Click Check Schedule and, if available, click Place Booking
Result: Request will succeed; in resulting Confirmation screen, no equipment is associated with request.
Other information: In the Media Scheduling client, you can make a booking that has no associated Media or Equipment, but you’re given a warning message first.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013