- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
How to manage the server logs in Pick and Scan
To manage the server logs in Pick and Scan:
- In either Circulation or Cataloging, open Pick and Scan and select the "Logs" tab
- Highlight one or more logs listed in the display.
- Click the "Get Log" button to download the log(s), or click the "Delete" button to delete the highlighted log(s).
- Downloaded logs will be saved to the path specified in the "Logging Preferences" area of the "Logs" tab.
- Deleted files will be removed from the server
Only one log can be downloaded at a time.
Any staff member that has permission to use Pick and Scan can manage the log files.
- Article last edited: 12-Jun-2015