- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
An overview of location fields in Voyager Prepackaged Access Reports.
- The perm_location and temp_location fields can both be used to link to the location_id in the LOCATION table.
- Remember that there are locations in MFHDs as well as items, and that Voyager lets you change one without changing the other.
- The locations in ITEM determine the circulation policies; the location in MFHD_MASTER controls limiting and the call slip queue.
- If you want to count materials by location, remember that some of your bibs (e-resources, for example) may have MFHDs but not items.
- Article last edited: 19-Oct-2020