- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
*Less circulation notices are processed than are actually in the inp file.
*Reporter says there are no notices to process of a particular type though there are notices in the input file.
Issue VYG-6527 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. Create a patron with a last name longer than 30 characters.
2. Add a fine to the patron record.
3. Run circjob 12 to create fine/fee notices and any other notices.
4. Build the notices in reporter.
5. The fine/fee notice for the patron in step 1 as well as any subsequent notices will not be built.
Limit last names to 30 characters or less.
- Article last edited: 3/11/2015