- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.1.1
We ran Fiscal Period Close, but we forgot to roll over one of the ledgers. Can we run FPC again?
Yes, FPC can be run again, if you specify a Rollover Rule be applied to the particular ledger that has not been rolled over.
- Acquisitions > Ledgers and Funds > Search Rollover Rule > [choose rule]
- View Ledgers > ensure a ledger is selected to roll over
- Check "Apply rule during next run of Fiscal Period Close" checkbox
- Ensure no other Rollover Rules are set to run during the next run of FPC.
- Run FPC again, and that ledger will roll over.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013