- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Default call number redirect search type is call number search (CALL) rather than call number browse (CALL+)
VYG-5623 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
- On the voyager server create a copy of exl_default.
- In the new skin directory, open xsl/contentLayout/configs/displayHoldings.xml in a text editor.
- Set up a call number redirect by replacing the
<displayTag/>associated with "Call Number" to show the following:
<displayTag field="852" indicator1="X" indicator2="X" subfield="khij" redirect="callnumber" redirectOn="hi"/>
- In WebVoyage, using the newly modified skin open a record that has a call number in its holdings.
- Click on the link for call number, and note that the same page is reloaded.
In webvoyage.properties, change the
holdings.redirect.callNumber.search.code= setting to
Article last edited: 13-Apr-2016