- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
? A report view saved in a public folder with one login is not runnable with another login.
This behavior is the result of Known Issue 16384-21457.
Issue 16384-21457 is currently in Development.
1. Set up two operators with Full technical author access for Analyzer.
2. In Query Studio / Query my Data, make a report and save it to My Folders
3. In My Folders, make a report view of the report and save it to Public Folders.
4. Log off and log in as a the second operator.
5. Navigate to the report view in Public Folders.
6. Note, the report view not a clickable link: it is shown in plain black text instead of hyperlinked blue text (viewable but not runnable).
7. Log off and login as the first operator. The report view is runnable.
Workaround: Use one operator for creating and running report views.
Category: (Voyager Analyzer)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013