- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Staff retrieve item in Circulation, and click on the Patron Icon. If the Patron belongs to a Restricted Patron Group where "Restrict Record Maintenance" is checked , staff recieve a message ("Patron information is restricted") telling them that they don't have the necessary privileges to view the patron record.
VYG-4099 is currently in Development.
- SysAdmin>Security-Circulation Profile>Patron Groups.
- Select a patron group and move it over to the Restricted Patron Groups column.
- Set Restrict Record Maintenance for this group (this happens automatically).
- Leave the other checkboxes unchecked.
- Go to CIRC.
- Retrieve an item that is on loan to a member of this group.
- From the item record click the patron icon.
- You will receive a message telling you that you don't have the privileges to view the record.
Move patron groups from the "Restricted Patron Groups" list to the "Unrestricted Patron Groups" list.
- Article last edited: 27-Feb-2020