- Product: Voyager, Primo
- Product Version: 9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
- PrimoExp-*.ini set to CourseReserves=Y and/or ExportEItemsWithCourseReserves=Y
- Records that should not be deleted extracted with header status="deleted" resulting in deletion from Primo
- Running Voyager 9.2.0
Issue VYG-6981 is resolved for the Publishing extract in Voyager 9.2.0. If you are on Voyager 9.2.0, open a Case with Support to request the fix for this issue.
Issue VYG-7026 for the the Selective extract is currently in Development.
- Run the Publishing extract with
- Unzip the extracted files & examine the records. Note that the bib associated with the mfhd has "deleted" in the header status.
- Article last edited: 21-Jun-2016