- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Special Character Mode and Special Character Entry are not always available under the Edit menu.
Issue VYG-4499 is resolved in Voyager 10.1.0
- In Cataloging, open a bib record. Place the cursor in one of the fields.
- Click on the Edit menu. Special Character Mode and Special Character Entry may be available. Move the mouse pointer over to the Record menu. Now move back to the Edit menu. Special Character Mode and Special Character Entry are now grayed out.
- Click in a different field to place the cursor there.
- Special Character Mode and Special Character Entry are available again, but as soon as the operator navigates to a different menu, they are unavailable.
Click in a different field, then return cursor to position and pull up Special Character Entry/Mode.
- Article last edited: 31-May-2018