- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, Total Care
- Using BatchCat to remove temporary location, temporary item type returns error code 42
- In Cataloging client, Temp Loc and Temp Type drop-downs are inactive/unable to be edited.
Items are still set to On Reserve on course reserve list in Circulation.
Items are meant to inherit temporary location and item type for reserve list when set to On Reserve. This is expected behavior.
If lists have expired and items should be set to Off Reserve:
Set records to Off Reserve manually
- Circulation > Reserve > Search by Item Barcode to retrieve list
- Highlight item(s)
- Right-click > Off Reserve
Set records to Off Reserve with Circjob 36 (Take Items on Inactive Course Reserve Lists Off Reserve)
- SSH to server as voyager
- cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/sbin
- Pcircjob -j36
- Article last edited: 20-Feb-2017