- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
Upgrade logs show Circ Location Error (PROBLEM #102855/KB ITEM 16384-23761 FOUND); what does this mean?
Circ Location Error (PROBLEM #102855/KB ITEM 16384-23761 FOUND) indicates the system's default pickup location needs to be reset (currently the circ_cluster.default_pickup_location = 0).
This is not a critical issue but could potentially interfere in request processing or creating new Circ Happening locations.
To reset default pickup location:
- Log in to SysAdmin as any user other than the SYSADMIN user.
- Go to SysAdmin>Circulation>Cluster Maintenance and click Edit*
- Note the current Default Pickup Location.
- Select a different Default Pickup Location.
- Click Save
- Click Edit to edit the cluster again.
- Select the original Default Pickup Location and click Save.
You have now reset the Default Pickup Location in the database!
If you only have the option to click View at step 2 above, follow these steps:
- Go to SysAdmin>Security>Master Profiles and Edit the profile that includes your user.
- UNCHECK Cluster View Only
- CHECK Cluster edit
- Return to step 2 above
If you have any problems with the workaround, please contact Voyager Support and reference this article.
- Article last edited: 26-Jul-2017