- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.4
? In Reporter, when using Access 2007 or 2010, Run-time Error 3356: "You attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user Admin on machine XXXX. Try again when the database is available."
? In Reporter, when using Access 2007 or 2010: "Run-time error 29070: Your Microsoft Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'utility.mda'"
This behavior is the result of Known Issue 16384-7745.
Issue 16384-7745 is resolved in Voyager 7.2.2.
1. Install Office 2007
2. Install Voyager clients
3. Load Reporter and here you should see Runtime Error 29070 and/or 3356
1. Reboot your machine if you have already opened the Reporter client.
2. Open Access 2007
3. Open the database that Reporter was trying to use (example: acqnotes.mdb)
4. Press alt + f11 to open the vba menu
5. Click on tools, references
6. Uncheck the box beside the reference that has the word "missing: " in front of it.
7. Close out of the vba menu
8. Close out of the database
9. Close out of Access
10. Open Reporter Client
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013