- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
When running a search in the OPAC with relevance turned on, the sort order of results by relevance is not consistent after choosing a different sort method.
Issue 16384-10209 / VYG-1452 is resolved in Voyager 8.2.2 and higher.
- Connect to the OPAC, and run a GKEY* search for ?holocaust?
- Notice the results displayed, and their order
- Change the sort option from relevance to Author, the results list should re-sort properly
- Choose Relevance from the sort options, the list will re-sort, but not back to the way it was displayed in step 2
- Now, choose Title, the list should re-sort again
- Switch back to Relevance, and notice that the results are sorted in a way unique to steps 2 and 4.
Re-execute original search
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013