- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
I am submitting a Data Change Job in Global Data Change and see the "Update Location" configuration drop-down. What does this selection do?
- The Location selected in the "Update Location" drop-down will be recorded in the Location field in Voyager's BIB_HISTORY table.
- That Location is displayed in the Cataloging Location column in the History tab of the Cataloging Client.
- It does not change the Location in the MFHD.
See the Global Data Change User's Guide, Chapter 5, for more information.
- Article last edited: 03-Apr-2019