- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.0, 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
- Using extended fund allocation, amounts stored in PO_FUNDS / LINE_ITEM FUNDS and INVOICE_FUNDS / INVOICE_LINE_ITEM_FUNDS don't match.
- Amount in LINE_ITEM_FUNDS and INVOICE_LINE_ITEM_FUNDS off by $0.01
Issue VYG-6851 is resolved in Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- Create purchase order (PO)
- Add line item with price $208.09
- Click Detailed Line Item > Copies/Funds
- Edit funds > Extended Fund Allocation
- Using Percentage, allocate this total across four different funds
- 33% (68.6697)
- 37% (76.9933)
- 16% (33.2944)
- 14% (29.1326)
- Totals in client show additional penny added to first fund:
- 68.68 (66.6697)
- 76.99 (76.9933)
- 33.29 (33.2944)
- 29.13 (29.1326)
- Total for first fund (33% allocation) is 68.67 in PO_FUNDS and INVOICE_FUNDS, and 68.68 in LINE_ITEM_FUNDS and INVOICE_LINE_ITEM_FUNDS
Use amounts instead of percentages for extended fund allocation.
- Article last edited: 21-Mar-2017