- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
1. In OPAC, Course Reserve Search > Course (choose a course) > Choose title > Make a request > Short Loan > Select Reservation date > No option for later dates.
Relevant calendar end date for requesting patrons must be later than advance short loan booking date requested.
1. Check this setting: SysAdmin > OPAC > Miscellaneous > Set short loan advance booking days displayed. Is it an appropriate number of days?
2. If so, you can do one of the following:
a. Change calendar end date to be later than advance short loan booking date desired.
(1) In SysAdmin> Circulation> Policy definitions > Calendar tab > Calendar > note relevant calendar
(2) In SysAdmin> Circulation> Calendars, change calendar end date to be later.
b. Make new calendar
(1) In SysAdmin> Circulation> Calendars> New > Make new calendar with end date later than advance short loan booking date desired
(2) In SysAdmin> Circulation> Policy Definitions, Select new calendar.
See Voyager?® 8 System Administration User?€™s Guide, Chapters 5 and 7 ("Circulation Configuration" and "OPAC Configuration").
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013