- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.4
When currency in use on the order/invoice is set to 4 decimal places and total of order/invoice exceeds 210,000, total displayed on order/invoice is not accurate.
Issue 16384-9235/VYG-4454 is Pending Work Plan.
- Create a new currency that calculates to 4 decimal places:
- In Acquisitions>Ledgers and Funds>Currency, hit New, select a Currency, and set the Decimal Places value to 4.
- Create a PO using the new currency.
- Add a line item with a price of 200,000.0000.
- Add a second line item with a price of 15,000.0000.
- Note the new total – it will be inaccurate (with the above example, I get a total of -214,496.7296).
Split line items up across several POs/invoices.
- Article last edited: 16-Mar-2015