circ:Keyword Holding Boolean search does not retrieve items
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-5601 / VYG-4697
Release(s) replicated in: 7.0.3-7.0.4
Server Platform(s) affected: Solaris
Loss of functionality from (previous version, if applicable): 6.5.4
To be able to retrieve items from a Holdings Keyword search in Circulation.
Clicking on a title retrieved by a Holdings Keyword search in circulation, does not retrieve a record.
From result list, users must write down title and perform a TALL search
2. click on three dots (...) by item barcode
3. select keyword
4. select holdings boolean
5. search for Main
6. Click do search
7. holdings index will come up
8. Highlight title and click on OK
9. You will get a Item window rather than the highlighted item record.
VYG-4697 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015