- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
* ?Subject? field on email form in OPAC is always set to ?Search Results?, regardless of wording for mail.subject parameter in webvoyage.properties
This behavior is the result of VYG-4783 / 16384-8529.
VYG-4783 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. If not already set up, enable emailing by setting option.email in webvoyage.properties equal to ?Y?
2. Change the mail.subject variable to anything other than ?Search Results?.
3. Bring up any record in the OPAC, and click on the ?E-Mail? link.
4. Notice on the form that?s brought up, the subject is set to ?Search Results?, rather than what is set in mail.subject.
Workaround: Users can alter the subject before an email is sent.
Category: Opac - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014