- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Bookings for media items print Overdue Notices to the Voyager Default Print Location set in SysAdmin>System>Print Locations, instead of Media System Admin>Media Scheduling>Policy Groups>Locations>Edit>Notice and Report Print Location or to the Default Media Print Location
Issue 19079 / VYG-255 is resolved for Voyager 8.1.2 and higher.
1. In Media Scheduling Create a booking and let it go overdue.
2. After the First Notice interval (set in Media System Admin>Media Scheduling>Policy Groups>Edit>Settings) passes run mediajob 1 in /m1/voyager/xxdb/sbin.
3. Go to /m1/voyager/xxdb/rpt and the mednotes.xxx.inp file will have the default print location assigned to it.
Category: Voy Media Scheduling
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013