- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-15441
Module(s): WebVoyage, UB
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Browser & version (if applicable): FF 3, FF 4
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.2 - 8
Selecting a checkbox for one charged item on the my account page should not result in checkboxes for other charged items being selected.
In Firefox, selecting a charged item from a UB database results in an item from the patron’s home database also being selected.
Workflow implications: Patron may renew more items than intended.
1. Charge an item(s) out to a patron in the home db.
2. Charge an item(s) out to the same patron in a UB db.
3. Using Firefox, login to the My Account section of WebVoyage.
4. Select the checkbox for any of the charged items from the UB database in step 2.
5. The checkbox for an item from step 1 will also be selected.
Workaround: Check all items you would like to renew in the UB databases and then uncheck those you do not want to renew in the home database.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
- Article last edited: 3/10/2015