- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the database Simmons OneView from provider Experian?
The provider Experian is no longer providing certain databases; instead, they are being provided by Simmons Research.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with the following database in the Knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on June 6:
Before June 6: Experian, PRVID: PRVHFE
After June 6: Simmons Research, PRVID: PRVJJX
This will affect the database: Simmons OneView, DBID: .3S
This will change the URL for Simmons OneView, effective June 6:
Before June 6: https://oneview.experian.com/
After June 6: https://oneview.simmonsresearch.com/
Action you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after June 6.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 18-May-2016
- Last Edited Date: 5-Jun-2016
- Old Article Number: 13842