360 KB: Kluwer: Provider Change -- Feb. 2015
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to several databases from provider Kluwer?
The provider Kluwer is no longer providing certain databases; instead, they are being provided by Vakmedianet. Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with several databases in the 360 KB knowledgebase.This change will take effect on Feb. 9 2015:
Before Feb. 9 2015: Kluwer
After Feb. 9 2015: Vakmedianet
This will affect the following databases:
FactoMedia-Base, database code 4L5
Finance & ControlBase, database code DP7
KiZ - Kwaliteit in Zorg, database code MP.
M&O - Management en Organisatie, database code MP0
Management Executive Base, database code 4F2
Over Salarisadministratie, database code MP-
Sigma Base, database code 4LW
Tijdschrift Administratie, database code MO~
Tijdschrift Controlling, database code MO.
Tijdschrift voor Begeleidingskunde, database code MQ-
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter, or Intota client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about attaching resources and licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 9.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 8-Jan-2015
- Last Edited Date: 24-Jan-2015
- Old Article Number: 12010