360 KB: Select ProQuest Dissertations and Theses databases from ProQuest: Database Migration -- May 2014
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the databases ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I and ProQuest Dissertations and Theses?
The databases ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I and ProQuest Dissertations and Theses (T1N and PY9) from the provider ProQuest are duplicate databases.
In order to maintain accurate and authoritative provider metadata (based on the 360 KB collection policy), we ask that if you are subscribed to either of these databases, that you move to the databases listed below instead ( EU9 and C16) by May 21. The databases (T1N and PY9) will be hidden in 360 KB on May 21 and no future subscriptions will be possible.
This change will take effect on May 21:
|Database code||Database name||Database code to move to||Database name to move to|
|T1N||ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I||EU9||ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I|
|PY9||ProQuest Dissertations and Theses||C16||ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text|
* Note: The name of database C16 is changing from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses to ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text on May 19. See related article for more information.
Action you need to take:
- Once the above change takes effect, update your Data Management by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. Information is available here regarding how to update Data Management, and 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile.
- Date Created: 18-Apr-2014
- Last Edited Date: 29-Mar-2015
- Old Article Number: 10643