- Product: 360 Core Client Center
Why can't I see the necessary buttons for creating a new local holdings database?
If the buttons that you need to start a new library-managed) (local-holdings) database are not available on your account, you probably need to change your permissions to View/Edit:
From the Client Center Home page, click the Client Center Accounts link under Manage Your Library.
- On the Account List screen, click the name of the appropriate account.
- On the Account Details screen, click the 360 Core Permissions link on the left-hand navigation tree.
Click Edit in the upper right.
- Find Local Holdings Management at the bottom of the list. In the drop-down menu next to it, select View/Edit.
- Click Save.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7123