360 Resource Manager: Duplicating a Contact to Make a Template
- Product: 360 Resource Manager
Can I create a contact template?
To make a contact template, you can copy an existing contact and use the copy as a template. This feature is especially useful for member libraries that have inherited a contact from a consortium, because inherited contacts cannot be edited. Instead, you can copy the inherited contact and customize the new local contact.
To copy a contact:
- Go to the Client Center Home page.
- Click the Contact link in the Management Tools section.
- Click the duplicate icon in the second column of the Contacts page:
- You will be asked to confirm duplicating the contact. To continue, click Add.
- Your Contacts page will refresh and display the duplicate contact:
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 21-Feb-2014
- Old Article Number: 7358