- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 19.01
I added a few documents today to course ERA4313: 010013223, 010013225, and 010013227.
After adding the first two, everything showed up fine. However, after I added the last document, ALL documents from ALL courses disappeared in the GUI Course Doc List.
Restarting the pc_server has not helped.
Note: The records are still appearing OK in the OPAC Course Reserve base....
You had very recently made changes to the abc30 tab_filing and tab00.eng tables.
This means that the z11 CNO-S entries which were created under one set of filing rules were being searched for using a different set of rules.
The OPAC Course Reserve is not using the CNO-S and has been unaffected by the change.
When you change entries for existing indexes in tab00.eng or existing routines in tab_filing you need to either:
1) regenerate the indexes which are using the filing routines which have been changed (that is, run p_manage_02 to regenerate the z01 index and/or p_manage_05 to regenerate the z11 index); or
2) if the records in the affected indexes are a small percent of the database, use p_ret_01 to locate all the records and then use that file as input to p_manage_40, which will generate a z07 indexing request for each record.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013